From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MNT may stand for:
- /mnt in Unix, directory including mount points
- maleonitriledithiolate, commonly called MNT - an organosulfur anion and ligand commonly used in coordination chemistry
- Medical nutrition therapy
- MNT (gene), a transcription factor
- Molecular nanotechnology
- Mongolian tögrög, code MNT, the currency of Mongolia
- Mononitrotoluene, or meta-nitrotoluene
- MyNetworkTV, a television broadcast syndication service
- Montserrat (IAAF country code)
- 11β-Methyl-19-nortestosterone, an anabolic-androgenic steroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MNT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.