From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MOA)
|Look up moa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moa are extinct giant flightless birds native to New Zealand.
Moa or MOA may also refer to:
- Moa-nalo, an extinct group of aberrant duck native to Hawaii
- Moa, a fictional bird based on the extinct moa native to New Zealand, in the Guild Wars video game franchise
- Moa class patrol boat, built between 1978 and 1985
- HMNZS Moa (P3553), patrol boat
- HMNZS Moa (T233), minesweeper
- Moa (name)
- Mohammed Abdellaoue (born 1985), Norwegian football player nicknamed "Moa"
- Moa Lignell (born 1994), Swedish singer
- Moa Kikuchi (菊地 最愛 Kikuchi Moa, born July 4, 1999), a Japanese idol, singer, and model.
- Psilotum nudum Moa also called Whisk fern - indigenous to Hawaiian Islands
- Mall of Alnor, in Maguindanao, Philippines
- Mall of America, in Minnesota, United States
- SM Mall of Asia, in Manila, Philippines
- Towns and villages
Science and mathematics
- Magnetic field oscillating amplified thruster, a novel propulsion system with several terrestrial applications
- Mars Organic Analyzer
- Manner of articulation (linguistics)
- Massive Online Analysis, a free open-source software specific for data stream mining with concept drift
- Mechanism of action, the means by which a drug exerts its biological effects
- Method of administration, in medicine
- Methoxyacrylate, an inhibitor of the cytochrome bc1 complex
- Microlensing Observations in Astrophysics, a group of astrophysicists searching for exoplanets
- Migraine without aura
- Minute of arc, a term relating to angular measurement; known as Minute of Angle in firearms
- Mode of Action is a field which investigates how a toxin affects an organism in vivo
- Moa Anbessa, an album by Getatchew Mekuria
- Matching on action, a film editing technique
- Making of America, a digital library project of the University of Michigan and Cornell University
- Masonic Officers Association, a meeting of the officers of a lodge of Freemasons
- Medical office assistant
- Military operations area, an area where United States military activity takes place, used on Sectional Aeronautical Charts to define boundaries for Military and Civilian Aircraft Flights
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Minute of Angle, a way of determining firearm accuracy.
- Memorandum of agreement / Memorandum of association
- Mine Owners' Association
- MOA Museum of Art in Japan
- Moscow Airlines, an IACO airline designator
- Metal Open Air, a Brazilian heavy metal festival
- MOA, a fictional robot in the video game Warframe
- M.O.A, (ministry of admissions) the ministry running the arstotskan borders in the game "Papers, Please"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.