Logo used since 2014
|Operating system||Android, iOS, Web app|
|Available in||Traditional Chinese, English|
MOOV (or Moov) is a Hong Kong-based digital music service under PCCW Limited, launched in 2006. It is the first music streaming service in Hong Kong. MOOV provides music content, including songs, concert videos, MVs and other music shows under a monthly fee.
The "Therapeutic Library" is a set of playlists focusing on music therapy prepared from registered music therapists, which includes musics and sounds with Cantonese narration. It has different playlists for calming, sleeping, pregnancy and child development. MOOV claims it to be "Asia's first and only Therapeutic Music Library".
LyricSnap! is a function in MOOV since 2014. Users can create an image that captures the lyrics from a selected song and share it on social media platforms.
The platform is integrated with other PCCW products and services. Music contents are shared with 'eye', a fixed network service. Video contents such as concerts and MV are shared with now TV, a pay television network.
- "Top Four Music Streaming Services in Hong Kong". ButterBoom. 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "PCCW gets OTT investment boost". The Standard. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "PCCW gets the music moov-ing on the internet". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Russell, Jon. "PCCW Media raises $110M for its video and music streaming services in Asia". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "電盈攻內地網上音樂 「摩音符MOOV」粵上線 首個境外收費品牌 - 香港文匯報". paper.wenweipo.com. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Sharma, Ray. "PCCW Media Extends MOOV OTT Music to Vietnam". Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "PCCW Media takes aim at piracy in Vietnam with launch of music streaming brand MOOV - Mumbrella Asia". Mumbrella Asia. 2016-09-19. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- mastercmsdotorg. "Hong Kong music app to light up Vietnamese youth | Corporate News, Latest Business". Vietnam Investment Review. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "「真無損」串流音樂平台對決 ! 那個最便宜 ? MOOV vs Tidal vs Spotify - UNWIRE.HK". UNWIRE.HK 玩生活‧樂科技 (in Chinese). 2017-04-20. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Ma, Sin Hang Kristie (December 12, 2016). "MOOV's creative "trailers" touch social audiences". School of Journalism and Communication, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- "MOOV推出亞洲首創同聲同氣「音樂自療」音樂庫 - Qooza". Qooza. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- Limited, PCCW Media (2018-01-24), MOOV, PCCW Media Limited, retrieved 2018-01-26
- Chiang, Karen. "MOOV is Back with LyricSnap!TM and its Redesigned App - wcity.com". www.wcity.com. Retrieved 2018-01-26.
- "Music - MOOV | HKT". HKT. Retrieved 2018-01-26.