Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mopp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MOPP or Mopp may refer to:
- Max Oppenheimer (1885-1954), Austrian painter known as "Mopp"
- MOPP (chemotherapy), a combination chemotherapy regimen used to treat Hodgkin's disease
- MOPP (electrical safety), a concept introduced in the standard for medical electrical equipment
- MOPP (protective gear), protective gear used by U.S. military personnel in a toxic environment
- Moral Philosophy and Politics, an academic philosophical journal abbreviated as "MOPP".