From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MOS or mos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mos may refer to:
- mos, the singular form of mōrēs
- Mos, Spain, a municipality in Galicia, Spain in the province of Pontevedra
- Mos, a traditional dish of the Nivkh people
- Mos language, an aboriginal Mon–Khmer language of Malaya and Thailand
- Mos Def, American hip hop artist and actor
- Wash, in Hungarian.
Government and military
- Master of the Sword, the title for the head of physical education at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Member of Service, term used to describe any emergency responder (police officer, firefighter, emergency medical technician) that needs emergency help, usually over two-way radio
- Military occupation specialty code, used by the U.S. military to identify a specific job
- Ministry of Supply, former British government ministry that co-ordinated military supplies
- Ma On Shan (town), a town in the New Territories of Hong Kong
- Museum of Science (Boston) (MoS), a Boston, Massachusetts landmark, located in Science Park, a plot of land spanning the Charles River, USA
- Mathematical Optimization Society
- Metal–oxide–semiconductor, used to form a gate in some field effect transistors
- Model output statistics, a weather-forecasting technique
- MOS (filmmaking), term for a scene that is "motor only sync" or "motor only shot"
- MOS Technology, a defunct semiconductor company
- Mobile operating system, operating systems for mobile devices
- Acorn MOS, an operating system used in the Acorn BBC computer range
- Media Object Server, a protocol used in newsroom computer systems
- Mean opinion score, a measure of the perceived quality of a signal
- MOS (operating system), a Soviet Unix clone
- My Oracle Support, a support site for the users of Oracle Corporation products, known until October 2010 as "MetaLink"
- Mannan oligosaccharide-based nutritional supplements
- Margin on Services, financial reporting method for Australian life insurance companies
- Moment of symmetry, in music, same as well formed generated collection
- MOS (gene), gene for a human protein expressed in testis during sperm formation
- MOS, German vehicle registration plate district code for Neckar-Odenwald-Kreis
- MOS (brand), American brand of organizational tools.
- MOS Burger, a fast-food restaurant chain that originated in Japan
- "Man on the street" segments in broadcasting (Vox populi)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.