Jump to navigation Jump to search
MOU, MoU, Mou or mou may refer to:
- Mou, Burkina Faso, a town
- MOU Box, or sometimes the MOU 74 Box, a fisheries management area comprising a rectangular tract of marine waters in the Timor Sea
- Mou Forest, Burkina Faso
- Mou River, New Caledonia
People with the name
- Erica Mou (born 1990), Italian singer and musician
- José Mourinho, Portuguese football manager, nicknamed "Mou"
- Mou Zongsan (1909–1995), Chinese New Confucian philosopher
- MOU, ISO 639 code for the Mogum language spoken in Chad
- Memorandum of understanding, or MOU, a type of agreement between two or more parties
- Mu (unit), a Chinese area unit also spelled mou, approximately 0.066 hectares.
- Mou boots, footwear company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MOU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.