From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MPB can refer to:
- Maritime and Port Bureau, a bureau in Taiwan
- Media Prima Berhad, a Malaysian media corporation
- Música popular brasileira, Brazilian Popular Music
- Male pattern baldness
- Monthly Playboy, the Japanese edition of Playboy magazine
- Mountain pine beetle, a barkbeetle in the USA and Canada
- Mississippi Public Broadcasting, the public broadcasting network of Mississippi, United States
- Most Precious Blood (band), a New York City hardcore band
- Marginal private benefit, an economic term in externality theory
- Myelin basic protein, an antibody tested for implicated in Multiple sclerosis
- The MacBook Pro, a line of Macintosh portable computers introduced in January 2006 by Apple Inc.
- Morphotropic Phase Boundary, a zone e.g. found in PZT ceramics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.