|Look up MPP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MPP or M.P.P. may refer to:
- Marginal physical product
- Master of Public Policy, an academic degree
- Member of Provincial Parliament (Ontario), an elected member of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario, Canada
- Member of Provincial Parliament (Western Cape), an elected member of the Legislative Assembly of Western Cape Province, South Africa
- Merriweather Post Pavilion in Columbia, Maryland
- Merriweather Post Pavilion (album), the Animal Collective album named after the venue
- Modus ponens, a principle in propositional logic
Groups and organizations
- Marijuana Policy Project, cannabis advocacy organization in the United States
- Medicines Patent Pool, an NGO backed by the United Nations
- Mladost Pesem Prijateljstvo, a Slovene Franciscan choir
- Mongolian People's Party, a political party in Mongolia
- Movement of Popular Participation, a Uruguayan political party
- People's Movement for Progress, a political party in Burkina Faso
- Micro Precision Products, a British camera manufacturer
- Moss Plastic Parts, a European wide manufacturer of plastics
- MPP Global Solutions, a UK based eCommerce payment solutions provider.
Science and technology
- Maximum Power Point (see Maximum power point tracker)
- Micro perforated plate, a type of sound absorber
- Molded Paper Pulp, a packaging and padding material made from wet paper fiber, formed and dried into rigid boxes and shapes.
- Molypermalloy Powder Core, a type of magnetic core used in microelectronics for the making of chip inductors, transformers and electronic filters.
- Mitochondrial processing peptidase, an enzyme
- Multipotent (haematopoietic) progenitor, a debated intermediate differentiation step between Hematopoietic stem cells and the pluripotent progenitors of the myeloid and lymphoid lineages
- 1-Methyl-4-phenylpyridine (MPP+), a toxic metabolite of MPTP causing symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Methylpiperidinopyrazole, a highly selective antagonist of ERα
- Macro Pre-Processor, a make-like tool forming part of the package utility distributed with OpenAFS. Originally attributed to Transarc.
- Massive parallel processing, a computer system with many independent processing units, that run in parallel.
- Goodyear MPP, an early implementation of massive parallel processing
- Metroid Prime Pinball, a pinball video game for the Nintendo DS
- Microsoft Project Plan (.MPP) file format
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.