Jump to navigation Jump to search
|, GPR169, MRGG, MAS related GPR family member G|
Mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member G (MRGG) also known as G-protein coupled receptor 169 (GPR169) is a protein that in humans is encoded by the MRGPRG gene. MRGG is an orphan G-protein coupled receptor.
- GRCh38: Ensembl release 89: ENSG00000182170 - Ensembl, May 2017
- GRCm38: Ensembl release 89: ENSMUSG00000050276 - Ensembl, May 2017
- "Human PubMed Reference:".
- "Mouse PubMed Reference:".
- Vassilatis DK, Hohmann JG, Zeng H, Li F, Ranchalis JE, Mortrud MT, Brown A, Rodriguez SS, Weller JR, Wright AC, Bergmann JE, Gaitanaris GA (April 2003). "The G protein-coupled receptor repertoires of human and mouse". Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100 (8): 4903–8. doi:10.1073/pnas.0230374100. PMC 153653. PMID 12679517.
|This transmembrane receptor-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|