From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MRL may refer to:
- Montana Rail Link, a US railroad
- Magnetic Reference Laboratory, an American company that makes and sells Calibration Tapes
- Official Monster Raving Loony Party, a UK political party
- Merck Research Laboratories, an American pharmaceutical company
- Manufacturing Readiness Level, a measure of the maturity of the manufacturing readiness of an object of technology related to Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Maximum Residue Limit, usually for pesticides
- Media resource locator, a URI for multimedia
- Multiple rocket launcher
- Murphy Roths Large, a strain of mouse, having remarkable tissue regeneration abilities
- Machine room-less elevators
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.