MRU may refer to:
- Malaysian Rugby Union, (Malay: Kesatuan Ragbi Malaysia) the governing body for rugby union in Malaysia
- Manawatu Rugby Union, the governing body of the sport of Rugby union in the Manawatu rugby province
- Manawhenua Rugby Union, a New Zealand rugby union team made from the Manawatu and Horowhenua provinces
- Marlborough Rugby Union, a New Zealand rugby union team that played from 1888-2005
- Mauritius Rugby Union, the governing body for rugby union in Mauritius
- Most Recently Used cache, a kind of caching algorithm;
- MRU Window Switching Order
- Most Recently Used menu, a specific menu in Microsoft Windows;
- Maximum Receive Unit, see Maximum transmission unit.
- Muhammad Rafi Usmani, a religious scholar in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan
- Mihai Răzvan Ungureanu (born 1968), Romanian historian, politician and former Prime Minister of Romania
- Mykolas Romeris University, in Lithuania
- Mount Royal University, in Calgary, Alberta
- Madrasah Riyazul Uloom, an Islamic school
- Muteesa I Royal University, in Uganda
- Marginal Revolution University, online economics school
- MRU Holdings, a New York-based financial services company that specialized in higher education financing products
- Mano River Union, a political union in Africa
- Międzyrzecz Fortification Region (Polish:Międzyrzecki Rejon Umocniony), a military defence line in Western Poland
- Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in Mauritius, IATA Code: MRU
- Motion Reference Unit, a kind of Inertial Measurement technology used in marine and aeronautical industries for determining relative position and bearing.
- Mru, or Mros, a community inhabiting parts of Bangladesh and Burma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MRU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.