Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MSG or msg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MSG or msg may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Madison Square Garden Company, US owner of Madison Square Garden
- Madison Square Garden, a sports arena in New York City, U.S.
- MSG (TV channel), US
- MSG: The Messenger, a 2015 Indian action film
- M. S. Gopalakrishnan, Indian violinist
- Michael Schenker Group / McAuley Schenker Group, rock bands led by guitarist Michael Schenker
- Notorious MSG, New York based hip-hop group
- M.S.G., a former Bloodhound Gang member
- HK MSG-90, a sniper rifle made in Germany by Heckler-Koch
- Marine Security Guard, marines posted as guards at U.S. embassies abroad
- Master sergeant, a military rank
- Maine State Guard, active during World War II
- Minnesota State Guard, active during World War II
- Mississippi State Guard, the state defense force of Mississippi
- Missouri State Guard, an American Civil War militia
Science and technology
- Monosodium glutamate, a salt that is found in various foods, naturally or artificially introduced (added to).
- M-SG reducing agent, an alkali metal absorbed into silica gel
- Meteosat Second Generation, a series of geostationary meteorological satellites
- Microgravity Science Glovebox, on the International Space Station
- a BITNET Relay MSG, an instant message on a precursor to the Internet
- an e-mail filename extension used by Microsoft Outlook
MSG.exe, Windows Messenger service's successor in Microsoft Windows Vista for system notification
- Melanesian Spearhead Group, intergovernmental organization composed of four Melanesian states
- Muettersproch-Gsellschaft (society for the mother tongue), society for preservation of Alemannic dialects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MSG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.