Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MSG or msg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MSG or msg may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Madison Square Garden Company, US owner of Madison Square Garden
- Madison Square Garden, a sports arena in New York City, U.S.
- MSG (TV channel), US
- MSG: The Messenger, a 2015 Indian action film
- M. S. Gopalakrishnan, Indian violinist
- Michael Schenker Group / McAuley Schenker Group, rock bands led by guitarist Michael Schenker
- Notorious MSG, New York based hip-hop group
- M.S.G., a former Bloodhound Gang member
- HK MSG-90, a sniper rifle made in Germany by Heckler-Koch
- Marine Security Guard, marines posted as guards at U.S. embassies abroad
- Master sergeant, a military rank
- Maine State Guard, active during World War II
- Minnesota State Guard, active during World War II
- Mississippi State Guard, the state defense force of Mississippi
- Missouri State Guard, an American Civil War militia
Science and technology
- Monosodium glutamate, a salt that is found in various foods, naturally or artificially introduced (added to).
- M-SG reducing agent, an alkali metal absorbed into silica gel
- Meteosat Second Generation, a series of geostationary meteorological satellites
- Microgravity Science Glovebox, on the International Space Station
- a BITNET Relay MSG, an instant message on a precursor to the Internet
- an e-mail filename extension used by Microsoft Outlook
MSG.exe, Windows Messenger service's successor in Microsoft Windows Vista for system notification
- Melanesian Spearhead Group, intergovernmental organization composed of four Melanesian states
- Muettersproch-Gsellschaft (society for the mother tongue), society for preservation of Alemannic dialects
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MSG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.