|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014)|
Broadcast on MSNBC, each documentary is given its own title to broadcast under (e.g., Lockup: Return to Pelican Bay) or has been produced under one of the titles below.
Compared to competing networks, MSNBC airs documentaries on a daily basis and on weekend afternoons and evenings.
In 2012 and 2013, weekend airtime for MSNBC Documentaries was reduced to make room for newer weekend political news talk shows, relegating documentary series to weekend evenings.
- Headliners and Legends
- MSNBC Reports
- MSNBC Investigates
- Crime & Punishment
- To Catch a Predator
- Warrior Nation
- Hooked (Tattoos head to toe and Muscle women)
- Caught on Camera
- The Assassination of Dr. Tiller
- Hubris: The Selling the Iraq War 
- Why we did it 
The Ed Show
|MSNBC Weekend Lineup
6:00 pm – 5:00 am (ET)
- "MSNBC Documentaries". MSNBC. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
- "Why We Did It, a Rachel Maddow documentary, premieres March 6th". MSNBC. Retrieved 1 July 2015.
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|