Silver Spirit (ship)
Silver Spirit outward bound from Southampton 19 May 2011.
|Port of registry:||Nassau, Bahamas|
|Launched:||February 27, 2009|
|Length:||642 ft (196 m)|
|Beam:||86 ft (26 m)|
|Speed:||20.3 knots (37.6 km/h) (est)|
Silver Spirit is fitted with 270 ocean-view suites, providing the largest suites of the fleet, for example, the 742 square-foot Silver Suite on Deck 10 features an expansive deck with access through two sliding glass doors, a dining area, sitting area, separate bedroom, walk-in closet, and large bathroom with separate tub and shower, vanity area, and a private toilet. 
Read more at: http://firstread.me/silversea/. She also features six different restaurants, a spa measuring 8,300 square feet (770 m2) and the Stars Supper Club with live music, dancing and night-club style entertainment.
On 23 December 2009, Silver Spirit departed on her maiden voyage from Barcelona, Spain to Lisbon, Portugal. Following this sailing, she undertook her maiden transatlantic voyage from Lisbon to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. On 21 January 2010, Silver Spirit embarked on her inaugural voyage, a 91-day voyage around America.
- "Silversea's Newest Ship to be named Silver Spirit". Cruises.about.com. Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "27/02/2009". Fincantieri.it. 2009-02-27. Retrieved 2016-02-18.
- Crow, Melinda (15 February, 2016). “Experience Luxury Cruising Aboard Silversea's Silver Spirit”, First Read-Travel.
- "New Ultra-Luxury Ship for Silversea". Cruises.about.com. Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- Saunders, Aaron (2013). Giants of the Seas: The Ships that Transformed Modern Cruising. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Seaforth Publishing. ISBN 9781848321724.
- Smith, Peter C. (2014). Cruise Ships - The Small Scale Fleet: A Visual Showcase. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Pen & Sword Maritime. ISBN 9781781592816.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Silver Spirit (ship, 2009).|