MTD may refer to:
- Argentine unemployed workers movement (Movimiento de Trabajadores Desocupados) — see Piquetero
- A mass transit district, such as the Champaign-Urbana Mass Transit District or the Metropolitan Transit District
- The Makkal Tamil Desam Katchi, "People's Tamil Land Party", a political party in Tamil Nadu, India
- Metal Trades Department of the AFL-CIO
- MTD Products, a manufacturer of outdoor power equipment for the mass market
- MTD-f, a minimax search algorithm
- Mean temperature difference, a correction factor calculated in the design of a heat exchangers
- Memory technology device, a type of device file in Linux for interacting with flash memory
- Month-To-Date, as in Year-To-Date or Quarter-To-Date
- Michael Tobias Design, a bass player and guitar company
- The MTD (mobile network) former manual mobile network in Sweden, Norway and Denmark
- Maximum tolerated dose in drug development
- Maximum tolerated downtime, a measure of networked system's sensitivity to downtime
- Metadynamics, a computer simulation method in computational physics, chemistry and biology.
- Moralistic therapeutic deism
- Muscle Tension Dysphonia: hyperfunctional musculature affecting the voice
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MTD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.