From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MTM may refer to:
Computing and electronic games
- Microsoft Test Manager, a diagnostic software tool
- Midtown Madness (series), a collection of racing computer games
Science, technology, medicine and engineering
- Medication therapy management, the cognitive service of pharmacy
- Methods-time measurement, a system used in Industrial Engineering to conduct time studies on work methods
- Methyltrimethoxysilane, a precursor to silicone polymers
- Midwoofer-tweeter-midwoofer, a type of loudspeaker configuration
- Model–test–model, a Modeling and Simulation (M&S) process
- Modified Thayer-Martin agar, a type of microbiological growth medium
- Modified Transverse Mercator coordinate system, used for specifying locations in Eastern Canada
- Motoren Technik Mayer, a German car tuner and small manufacturer based in Wettstetten
- Mountaintop removal mining
- Methylthiomethyl ether, a protective group for hydroxyl groups
- Myotubular myopathy, better known as centronuclear myopathy, which is a rare, congenital muscle disorder
- Massive Thirring Model, an exactly-solvable quantum field theory
- Mary Tyler Moore (1936–2017), American actress.
- MTM Enterprises, a production company co-founded by Mary Tyler Moore.
- MTM Records, a record label owned by MTM Enterprises.
- MTM (band), a musical duo who represented Portugal in the Eurovision Song Contest 2001.
- Mike Tyson Mysteries (Commonly abbreviated as MTM) an animated television program airing on Adult Swim starring former boxing champion Mike Tyson.
- Momentum (technical analysis), an indicator used in the analysis of market prices
- Ibanez MTM, a series of signature guitars created by Slipknot's Mick Thomson
- La Maquinista Terrestre y Marítima, former machinery, equipment and locomotive builder from Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Made to measure, clothing that is sewn from a standard-sized base pattern
- Mark-to-market, a term from economics
- Media Technology Monitor (MTM), Canadian research on technology ownership and use
- Metro Trains Melbourne, a railway company that operates from Melbourne, Australia
- Minnesota Transportation Museum, a transportation museum in Minnesota, US
- MT explosive motorboat, an explosive motor assault boat used by the Italian Royal Navy in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MTM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.