MTV Europe Music Award for Best Live Act
The MTV Europe Music Award for Best Live Act. Katy Perry was the first solo artist who won this award. Also Lady Gaga and Foo Fighters are the most nominated artists and the artists with the most nominations without winning. In 2007 and 2008 the award was briefly retitled Best Headliner.
Winners and nominees
Winners are listed first and highlighted in bold.
|Take That||Nobody Else Tour|||
|Bon Jovi||These Days Tour|
|The Prodigy||Music for the Jilted Generation Tour|
|The Rolling Stones||Voodoo Lounge Tour|
|Aerosmith||Nine Lives Tour|
|Michael Jackson||HIStory World Tour|
|Radiohead||OK Computer era and Against Demons Tour|
|Skunk Anansie||Stoosh Tour|
|1998 – 1999||N/A|
- Atwood, Brett (October 28, 1995). November Awards Abound: Billboard Vid, MTV Europe. Billboard. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- "Puffy, Radiohead Lead MTV Europe Nominees". MTV News. September 19, 1997. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- Mancini, Robert (September 30, 2002). "Eminem, Pink, Shakira Nab Most Noms For MTV Europe Music Awards". MTV News. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- Levine, Nick (November 1, 2007). "In full: MTV Europe Music Awards winners". Digital Spy. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- "MTV EMAs name Rick Astley 'Best Act Ever'". NME. November 7, 2008. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- "US artists lead MTV Europe awards". BBC News. September 21, 2009. Retrieved October 19, 2011.
- "We Announce Our First Two Performers: Katy Perry & Linkin Park!". MTV Networks Europe. September 20, 2010. Retrieved September 21, 2010.
- "Lady GaGa Leads 2011 MTV EMA Nominations". MTV UK. September 19, 2011. Retrieved September 29, 2011.
- Hardie, Beth (September 17, 2012). "A total sex pot (Rihanna) and a sweet innocent lass (Taylor Swift) are going to have a fight". Daily Mirror. Trinity Mirror. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "justin bieber & beyoncé lead the 2016 mtv ema nominations – see the full list!". MTV UK. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Here Are All the Winners From the 2017 MTV EMAs". Billboard. Retrieved 12 November 2017.