||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2008)
MTV Unplugged: Tony Bennett is a live album by Tony Bennett, released in 1994.
Backed by his usual Ralph Sharon Trio, Bennett appeared on MTV Unplugged, which despite being a superfluous platform ("I've always been unplugged," Bennett noted), showcased the Great American Songbook. Rock stars Elvis Costello and k.d. lang made guest appearances.
The album reached platinum record status in the United States and won the 1995 Grammy Awards for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Performance and Album of the Year.
- "Old Devil Moon" (E.Y. Harburg, Burton Lane) - 2:28
- "Speak Low" (Ogden Nash, Kurt Weill) - 3:10
- "It Had to Be You" (Isham Jones, Gus Kahn) - 3:13
- "I Love a Piano" (Irving Berlin) - 1:56
- "It Amazes Me" (Cy Coleman, Carolyn Leigh) - 3:08
- "The Girl I Love" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) - 3:59
- "Fly Me to the Moon" (Bart Howard) - 2:57
- "You're All the World to Me" (Lane, Alan Jay Lerner) - 2:15
- "Rags to Riches" (Richard Adler, Jerry Ross) - 1:23
- "When Joanna Loved Me" (Jack Segal, Robert Wells) - 3:15
- "The Good Life"/"I Wanna Be Around" (Sacha Distel, Jack Reardon)/(Johnny Mercer, Sadie Vimmerstadt) - 3:21
- "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" (George Cory, Douglass Cross) - 2:35
- "Steppin' Out with My Baby" (Berlin) - 3:12
- "Moonglow" (Eddie DeLange, Will Hudson, Irving Mills) - 4:33 (with kd lang)
- "They Can't Take That Away from Me" (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) - 3:26 (with Elvis Costello)
- "A Foggy Day" (G. Gershwin, I. Gershwin) - 2:15
- "All of You" (Cole Porter) - 2:35
- "Body and Soul" (Frank Eyton, Johnny Green, Edward Heyman, Robert Sour) - 3:53
- "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" (Duke Ellington, Mills) - 3:37
- "Autumn Leaves"/"Indian Summer" (Joseph Kosma, Johnny Mercer, Jacques Prévert)/(Al Dubin, Victor Herbert) - 5:49