MTV What the Hack!
|MTV What the Hack!|
|Developed by||Ankit Fadia|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Original network||MTV India|
|Original release||October 18, 2009– present|
|Website||<sup%20class= "noprint%20Inline-Template"><span%20style="white-space:%20nowrap;">[<span%20title=" Dead%20link%20since%20May%202017">permanent%20dead%20link] www
MTV What the Hack! is a TV show that airs on MTV India. The first season of the show premiered on MTV India on 18 October 2009 and concluded on 7 February 2010. The show talks about interesting things that people can do with computers, the Internet, and technology. It is hosted by Ankit Fadia and VJ Jose, and airs on Saturdays at 8:20 PM. According to the MTV India website, MTV has got Ankit Fadia to give viewers everything from tips, tricks to cheat codes that will help make peoples life on the World Wide Web a whole lot simpler. Internet users email their problems to MTV India and Ankit gives them the solution.
When MTV India dropped Music Television from its name and logo, this show was one of the new shows that was introduced and was positioned as a web show that aired on television and also on the MTV India website.  This 10 minute show is entirely shot at the MTV studio in Mumbai and most of the show is unscripted improvisation. In an interview with Rediff.com, the show creators share that What The Hack! is not a show about hacking or security, but about things you can do with technology. It is humorous and light-hearted, and is neither too technical nor too basic.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-11-21. Retrieved 2012-01-08.
- PRIYADARSHINI PAITANDY (2009-11-14). "'Inside account'". The Hindu.
- "'The hackhead'". India Today. 2010-02-24.
- "MTV What The Hack!". 2009-10-16.
- "MTV bids adieu to Music Television". agencyfaqs.com. 13 October 2009.
- "MTV rubs off 'Music Television' from its logo". CNN IBN Live. 13 October 2009.
- "'SMART SURFING'". The Telegraph. 6 January 2010.
- "'I earned a lot at 13, it's a lot more at 24'". Rediff.com. 4 December 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to MTV What the Hack!.|