Mua may refer to:
MUA may refer to:
- Mail user agent, another term for an email client
- Make-up artist
- Manchester Universal Academy
- Manipulation under anesthesia
- Maritime Union of Australia
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
- Medical University of the Americas – Nevis
- Meritorious Unit Award, of the United States Air Force
- Multi-user account
- Multi-user adventure, computer games in the MUD genre
- Multiple Use Area, a division of some state and national park lands
- Multi-unit activity (neuroscience), is one of the major ways to detect action potentials (or measure spike trains) of neurons from extracellular voltage recordings (see extracellular recording). MUA is closely related to SUA (single-unit activity) in single-unit recordings.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MUA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.