MV Agusta Brutale series
|Engine||liquid cooled inline four cylinder, 4 stroke, dohc, 16 radial valves, bore 76,0 mm (2.99 in.) x stroke 50,1 mm (1.97 in. ), capacity 909.1 cc, max. power 102.2 kW (139 hp) @ 11,000 rpm, max. torque 96.0 Nm (9.8 Kgm) @ 8,000 rpm, 46 mm sequential timed electronic multipoint injection, compression ratio 13 : 1,|
|Transmission||multi-disc wet clutch, 6 speed cassette gearbox|
|Frame type||25CrMo4-steel tubular trellis frame (TIG welded)|
|Suspension||front: carbon-nitride coated 50 mm upside down fork, rear: mono shock absorber|
|Brakes||front: double floating disc with Ø 320 mm (Ø 12.6 in.) diameter and radial-type monobloc calipers with 4 pistons, rear: single disc with Ø 210 mm (Ø 8.27 in.) diameter and a brake caliper with 4 pistons|
|Dimensions||L: 2,020 mm
|Seat height||808 mm (31.8 in.)|
|Weight||185 kg (dry)
205 kg (wet)
|Fuel capacity||19 ltr.|
|Related||MV Agusta F4 series|
The Brutale series of motorcycles are manufactured by MV Agusta of Italy. Its style is classified as a naked bike and the series consists of several models powered by either inline-four or inline-three, dohc-engines in various capacities.
Standard models include the Brutale 750S, Brutale 910S, Brutale 910R and new for 2008 Brutale 1078RR. In September 2009, MV Agusta revealed two new 2010 Brutale models - the 990R and 1090RR, and in 2011 the Brutale 920 model. In 2012 a new 3 cylinders Brutale 675 in an attempt to bring the company back to profitability. On November 2012 a bigger 3 cylinders model is introduced, the Brutale 800, based on the 675, in 2015 the Brutale 800 RR' followed. In 2016 the Brutale 800 was newly brought to the market.
- Brutale Oro - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately.
- Brutale America - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features tank in white, red and blue paint, forged aluminum wheels Marchesini, carbon fibre body panels, alcantara saddles.
- Brutale Gladio - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features leather saddles, and carbon fibre replacing most plastic parts. It is also equipped with the MV Corse alarm system.
- Brutale CRC - produced in 300 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 750S, but transformation kits were also sold separately. This model features blue and gray paint and has a saddle in blue alcantara.
- Brutale 910 R Italia - a commemorative model to celebrate the Italian national football team championship in the 2006 World Cup in the color of the national football team, each model was awarded to each team member which will also bear the same number as his jersey, only 124 will be built (including 24 awarded bikes).
- Brutale 910R Hydrogen - They were created as a collaboration between MV Agusta and the Italian clothing brand Hydrogen. The Brutale 910R Hydrogen is produced in 100 copies and are not numbered. Brutale 910R Hydrogen recognized by the black engine block, and white color with black stripe across the petrol tank. It has the same specifications as a standard 910R.
- Brutale 910R Wally - This is a bike designed in collaboration with the boat manufacturer Wally Yachts. It is produced in 118 numbered copies, as the number of feet of the boat 118 WallyPower. The specifications are the same as for a regular 910R.
- Brutale 910R Starfighter - produced in 99 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular 910R.
- Brutale 910R Starfighter Titanium - produced in 23 numbered copies; the specifications are the same as for a regular Starfighter 910R, but it features titanium manifolds, link pipe and exhausts and carbon fibre parts.
- MV Agusta Motorcycles official site