From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A number of Motor Vessels have been named MV Aurora, including -
- MV Aurora (1920) - an American tanker torpedoed and damaged in 1942
- MV Aurora (1955) - a German cruise ship/ocean liner.
- MV Aurora (1977) - a ferry in the Alaska Marine Highway
- MV Aurora (2000) - a cruise ship operated by P&O Cruises
- SS Aurora - a number of steamships with this name
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|