From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"MS Explorer" redirects here. For the Microsoft desktop environment, see Windows Explorer. For the Microsoft web browser, see Internet Explorer.
A number of motor vessels have been named Explorer, including -
- MV Explorer (1969), a Norwegian, Panamanian and Liberian-flagged cruise ship which sank off the coast of Antarctica in 2007.
- MV Explorer (2001), a Bahamas-flagged passenger ship in service since 2004.
- MS Explorer II, a cruise ship now called MV Minerva.
- SS Explorer, a steam trawler on the National Historic Ships register.
- HMS Explorer, two ships with this name.
- Explorer (disambiguation) for other ships named "Explorer" or with "Explorer" in their name.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|