MV Seabourn Odyssey
MS Seabourn Odyssey
|Name:||MS Seabourn Odyssey|
|Owner:||Carnival Corporation & plc|
|Operator:||Seabourn Cruise Line|
|Port of registry:||Nassau Bahamas|
|Engineered by:||Studio Engineering Srl|
|In service:||June 2009|
|Class and type:||Seabourn Odyssey class|
|Tonnage:||32,346 gross tons|
|Length:||650 ft (200 m)|
|Beam:||84 ft (26 m)|
|Draft:||21 ft (6.4 m)|
|Speed:||21 knots (39 km/h)|
The Seabourn Odyssey is a cruise ship for Seabourn Cruise Line. The ship's keel was laid in early July 2007, and when it was commissioned in 2009, it was the first new ship for Seabourn in over a decade. The ship includes 11 decks with two swimming pools, six outdoor whirlpools, a spa and a marina. The Retreat features a nine-hole mini golf course, a giant chess board and shuffleboard. The ship was completed in May 2009, a few weeks earlier than planned. A sister ship, Seabourn Sojourn, was launched in 2010.
- Results for Vessel: Seabourn Odyssey, United States Coast Guard Maritime Information Exchange
- Seabourn Odyssey Review - First Glimpse, Cruise Critic, retrieved 14 March 2008
- Brittany Wallace (24 June 2009). "Seabourn Odyssey Cruises from Venice". Travel Agent Central. Retrieved 24 June 2009.
- Watch the Seabourn Odyssey Naming Ceremony Archived 12 July 2012 at Archive.today, Seabourn blog.
- Seabourn Odyssey Launches Today, Seabourn blog.
- Saunders, Aaron (2013). Giants of the Seas: The Ships that Transformed Modern Cruising. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Seaforth Publishing. ISBN 9781848321724.
- Smith, Peter C. (2014). Cruise Ships - The Small Scale Fleet: A Visual Showcase. Barnsley, South Yorkshire, UK: Pen & Sword Maritime. ISBN 9781781592816.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Seabourn Odyssey.|