MWB Group Holdings
|This section uses citations that link to broken or outdated sources. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Revenue||£277.8 million (2008)|
|£17.1 million (2008)|
|£(9.9) million (2008)|
MWB Group Holdings was a British-based property investment and development business. Headquartered in London, it was listed on the London Stock Exchange, before being put into administration in 2012. As of late 2015, together with MWB Management Services, and MWB Serviced Office Holdings, the company was recorded by Companies House as "in liquidation". Also as of late 2015, hospitality business magazine The Caterer listed MWG Group Holdings as "no longer trading".
The Group's business interests included providing serviced office accommodation at offices in the UK through a 71.5% interest in MWB Business Exchange plc. MWB were also involved in the operation of the Malmaison and Hotel du Vin hotel chains, as well as the Liberty & Co. department store on Regent Street in the West End of London's shopping district. Opened originally in 1874 by Arthur Lasenby Liberty, Liberty & Co. was sold for an undisclosed fee in 2010.
- "Financial Summary". MWB Group website. Retrieved 14 May 2010.[dead link]
- "Administration for MWB Group Holdings". BBC News. 16 November 2012.
- "MWB claim for £8.3m is written off". Financial Times. 20 November 2012.
- "MWB Group Holdings - Filing History". Companies House (UK). Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "MWB Group Holdings - Liquidators Progress Report". Companies House (UK). 16 December 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "Catering & Hospitality News - MWB Group Holdings (No longer trading)". The Caterer. Archived from the original on 11 September 2015.