MXGP The Official Motocross Videogame
MXGP The Official Motocross Videogame was the first in a series of racing video games developed and published by Milestone. The game was released worldwide on 18 November 2014 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita and Xbox 360.
The third installment in the series, now MXGP3 and dropping The Official Videogame from its title, was released on 12 May 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It was released in November 2017 for Nintendo Switch. MacOS and Linux ports by Virtual Programming were released in November 2018.
The series was retitled MXGP Pro for its 29 June 2018. This title is available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The series was once again retitled for its 27 August 2019 iteration, released as MXGP 2019. This release was available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
- Martin, Michael (2 September 2014). "MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame release date announced". IGN. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
- "MXGP3 Gets a Release Date, New Trailer | Made For Gaming". Made For Gaming. 2 March 2017. Retrieved 2 March 2017.
- Milestone (24 August 2017). "#MXGP3 is bigger than ever! We are proud to announce that by the end of the year the game will be on Nintendo Switch™! Expect news soon!pic.twitter.com/No7LYa0uQS". @MilestoneItaly. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "MXGP3: The Official Motocross Videogame". GameSpot. Retrieved 5 May 2021.
- "MXGP3:The Official MotocrossMac & Linux : Virtual Programming". www.vpltd.com. Retrieved 5 May 2021.
- "MXGP3 - The Official Motocross Videogame - MXGP3: Linux and MacOS now available - Steam News". store.steampowered.com. 22 November 2018.
- "MXGP 2019". 5 February 2020. Retrieved 11 May 2020.