From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My is a first-person, possessive pronoun in the English language, see I (pronoun).
MY or my may also refer to:
Arts and enertainment:
- MY Corp., a Korean chemical and health care company
- myNetworkTV, a United States broadcasting network
- MAXjet Airways (IATA airline designation)
- Midwest Airlines (Egypt) (IATA airline designation)
- Marketing year
- Model year, identifying when a product was produced
- A Swedish form of the name Maria
- Burmese language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Malaysia, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .my, the country-code top level domain (ccTLD) for Malaysia
- Megalithic Yard, a unit of measurement of about 2.72 feet (0.83 m) that some researchers believe was used in the construction of megalithic structures
- Motor Yacht, a name prefix for merchant vessels
- µ ("mu"), a letter of the Greek alphabet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.