'My', in English, is the genitive form of I (pronoun), or the first-person, possessive determiner.
MY or My may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- My (radio station), a Malaysian radio station
- Little My, a children's fictional character in the Moomins universe
- MY Corp., a Korean chemical and health care company
- Marketing year, variable period
- Model year, product identifier
By standardised code
- Malaysia, ISO 3166-1 country code
- .my, the country-code top level domain (ccTLD)
- Burmese language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Motor Yacht, a name prefix for merchant vessels
By IATA airline designation:
- Megalithic Yard, a hypothesised, prehistoric unit of length
- A form of Maria (given name) in Scandanavia
- MyTV (disambiguation)
- µ ("mu"), a letter of the Greek alphabet
- Mi (disambiguation)
- Me (disambiguation)
- Myself (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.