|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Kalabakan, Sabah
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Abdul Ghapur Salleh|
|Political party||Sabah Heritage Party (2018–)|
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, his party of Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN) field him to contest the Kalabakan parliamentary seat, facing the seat defending candidate Abdul Ghapur Salleh from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and subsequently won.
|2018||Abdul Ghapur Salleh (UMNO)||15,299||29.3%2||Ma'mun Sulaiman (WARISAN)||18,486||35.4%2|
Table excludes votes for candidates who finished in third place or lower.
2 Different % used for 2018 election.
- Amir Anuar (29 April 2018). "21 calon berentap". Utusan Borneo (in Malay). PressReader. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Full list of Warisan candidates in Sabah, Labuan". Bernama. The Edge Markets. 28 April 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Amir Anuar (10 May 2018). "Keputusan pilihan raya ke-14 mengejutkan" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 18 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|