|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
9 May 2018 – 19 November 2022
|Preceded by||Abdul Ghapur Salleh |
|Succeeded by||Andi Muhammad Suryady Bandy |
|Born||13 September 1965|
Kampung Melati, Burut Estate Bal, Jalan Merotai, Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia
|Political party||Heritage Party (WARISAN)|
Ma'mun is the brother of former United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) Kalabakan Women Chief Chaya Sulaiman. His spouse is Warti lakatu and having kids named Nazrin Epizal, Azizi Rahman, Hafizul Ikmal, Eizlan Huzzaini and the last one Izzety Sharmaine.
2018 general election
In the 2018 election, his party of Sabah Heritage Party (WARISAN) field him to contest the Kalabakan parliamentary seat, facing the seat defending candidate Abdul Ghapur Salleh from the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) and subsequently won.
|2018||P191 Kalabakan, Sabah||Ma'mun Sulaiman (WARISAN)||18,486||50.09%||Abdul Ghapur Salleh (UMNO)||15,299||41.45%||38,041||3,187||72.88%|
|Norbin Aloh (PAS)||2,813||7.62%|
|Ahmad Lahama (PPRS)||311||0.84%|
- Amir Anuar (29 April 2018). "21 calon berentap". Utusan Borneo (in Malay). Retrieved 29 May 2018 – via PressReader.
- "Full list of Warisan candidates in Sabah, Labuan". Bernama. The Edge Markets. 28 April 2018. Archived from the original on 26 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Amir Anuar (10 May 2018). "Keputusan pilihan raya ke-14 mengejutkan" (in Malay). Utusan Borneo. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- Nandini Balakrishnan (10 May 2018). "Historic Win: The Complete Result Of GE14's Parliamentary Seats Across Malaysia". Says.com. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Sabah [Parliament Results]". The Star. Archived from the original on 17 May 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2018.