6 July 1977
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
Bela became a successful runway and editorial model in the late nineties, appearing on the covers of many international editions of Vogue, including Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris. Lanvin, Valentino, Jil Sander, and Versace enlisted her in their advertising campaigns.
In 2001 Bela moved on to an acting career, playing leading role in the Polish movie Stranger (dir. Małgorzata Szumowska) and the Italian/Polish production Karol: A Man Who Became Pope about the Polish Pope John Paul II.
She returned to the fashion industry in 2006, appearing in advertising campaigns for the houses of Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Chloé, Jil Sander, Donna Karan, and Marc by Marc Jacobs, and for retailers H&M and Barneys.
She appeared in the Pirelli Calendar 2009. She made a Halloween photo session for Harper's Bazaar with photographer Tim Walker and film director Tim Burton. In April 2011 Malgosia appeared on the cover of Vogue Turkey, photographed by Cuneyt Akeroglu. Also in 2011 Małgosia took part - for second time - in the Pirelli Calendar of 2012.
- Bez Tajemnic (2011) (TV series) - Weronika Kasprzyk
- Janosik. Prawdziwa historia (2009) – Maria
- Wszyscy jestesmy Chrystusami (2006, aka We're All Christs) – Ela
- Karol, un Papa rimasto uomo (2006, aka Karol - The Pope, the Man) (TV) – Hanna Tuszynska
- Karol, un uomo diventato Papa (2005, aka Karol: A Man Who Became Pope) (TV) – Hanna Tuszynska
- Ono (2004, aka Stranger) – Ewa
- Pirelli Calendar 2009. Pirelli.com (7 December 2011).
- Stranger, imdb.com.
- "Tim Burton’s Tricks & Treats: Malgosia Bela, Evelina Mambetova, Sophie Srej in Harper’s Bazaar October 2009", thefashiontime.com.
- Haim, Daniel. (3 April 2011) Cuneyt Akeroglu photographs Malgosia Bela for Vogue Turkey. Bloginity.com.
- Pirelli Calendar 2012 - Kate Moss & Lara Stone. Vogue, (UK). 7 December 2011.
|This article about a Polish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|