MaKee K. Blaisdell
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|MaKee K. Blaisdell|
|Born||15 November 1931
Territory of Hawaii
|Died||February 21, 1988
Ventura County, California, USA
MaKee K. Blaisdell (November 15, 1931 – February 21, 1988) was an American actor. One of his major roles was playing the title character in the short film Johnny Lingo.
Blaisdell was born and raised in Hawaii. He received his bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University. Blaisdell had minor roles in two 1966 films, Paradise, Hawaiian Style and The Last of the Secret Agents?. He also acted on TV, making a few appearances on Star Trek ("Space Seed"), Daniel Boone, The Big Valley, Mission: Impossible, Whale Rider, and Hawaiian Eye.
- Paradise, Hawaiian Style (1966) - Pua's Escort (uncredited)
- The Last of the Secret Agents? (1966) - King (uncredited)
- The Cult (1971) - Invar (final film role)
- LDS film bios
- MaKee K. Blaisdell on IMDb
- Makee K. Blaisdell at Memory Alpha (a Star Trek wiki)
- Paul Skousen. Brother Paul's Mormon Bathroom Reader. (Springville, Utah: Cedar Fort, Inc., 2005) p. 169.
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|