|Directed by||Seenu Ramasamy|
|Produced by||Yuvan Shankar Raja|
|Written by||Seenu Ramasamy|
Yuvan Shankar Raja
|Edited by||Sreekar Prasad|
YSR Productions, K Productions and Vansan Movies
Maamanithan (transl. Great Human) is an upcoming Tamil drama film written and directed by Seenu Ramasamy. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the producer for this film under his YSR Productions. This film will be the fourth collaboration of Vijay Sethupathi, Yuvan Shankar Raja and Seenu Ramasamy after Thenmerku Paruvakaatru, Idam Porul Yaeval and Dharma Durai. In addition, Yuvan will be composing the soundtrack alongside his father, Ilaiyaraaja, and his elder brother, Karthik Raja, collaborating for the first time ever. Karthik Raja is a part of this film production under his K Productions. Gayathrie stars alongside Vijay Sethupathi in the lead role.
- Vijay Sethupathi
- Gayathrie as Ramyaa
- K. P. A. C. Lalitha
- Guru Somasundaram
- Shaji Chen
- Jewel Mary
- Anikha Surendran
- 27 January; May 17, 2018UPDATED; Ist, 2018 14:31. "Vijay Sethupathi's Maamanithan: Ilaiyaraaja, Karthik Raja and Yuvan to score music". India Today. Retrieved 17 December 2018.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Will Vijay Sethupathi's new film reunite Ilaiyaraaja and Vairamuthu?". www.hindustantimes.com. 18 April 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- Siva (16 December 2018). "இளையராஜா, யுவன் கெரியரில் முதல் முறையாக நடக்கும் அந்த அதிசயம்". Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Vijay Sethupathi begins shooting for Maamanithan". The Times of India. 15 December 2018. Retrieved 14 March 2019.
- V; December 17, hana On; 2018 (17 December 2018). "Seenu Ramasamy Says His Upcoming Film With Vijay Sethupathi Has An Important Lesson For Today's Audience". Silverscreen.in. Retrieved 17 December 2018.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "'Makkal Selvan' Vijay Sethupathi begins shooting for Maamanithan". Sify. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- admin (17 December 2018). "Maamanithan to be shot in Kerala, Varanasi, Madurai, Rameswaram". WwGossip. Retrieved 17 December 2018.