Maastricht Randwyck railway station
|Opened||31 May 1987|
Maastricht Randwyck railway station is located in the suburb Randwyck in Maastricht, the Netherlands. The station is located near the MECC Conference Centre, Academic Hospital Maastricht and parts of Maastricht University.
The station opened on 31 May 1987 on the Liège–Maastricht railway. Between December 2006 and December 2011 Randwyck was the southernmost active railway station in the Netherlands, as the more southern Eijsden station was closed during this time.
The following train services call at this station:
- Express services:
- Arriva sneltrein S5: Maastricht Randwyck–Heerlen
- NMBS intercity 13: (Hasselt–Liers–)Liège–Visè–Maastricht
- Local services:
The following bus services depart from the bus stop outside the station:
- 4: Villapark–City centre–Maastricht station–Heer–Maastricht Randwijck–Hospital
- 10: Pottenberg–City centre–Maastricht station–Heer–Maastricht Randwijck–AZM Hospital
- 150: City centre–Maastricht station–Ceramique–Maastricht Randwijck–Heer–Margraten–Gulpen
The following bus services depart from Endepolsdomein bus stop near the train station:
- 8: City centre–Maastricht station–Endepolsdomein–AZM Hospital–Eijsden
- 66: Oud Cabergh–City centre–Maastricht station–Endepolsdomein–AZM Hospital–Eijsden–Mesch
- Regio Heuvelland (PDF) (Transit map). Arriva. 2017.