From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MABA may refer to:
- Maba, a plant genus now included in Diospyros
- Maba, Shaoguan (马坝镇), town in Qujiang District, Shaoguan, Guangdong, China
- Maba, Xuyi County (马坝镇), town in Xuyi County, Jiangsu, China
- Maba, Indonesia, town in North Maluku
- Maba language of the Maba people in Africa
- Maba language in Indonesia
- Maba Man, a prehistoric hominid from Maba, Guangdong, China
- Maba, Thung Khao Luang - Roi Et Province, Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.