Mabank Independent School District
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mabank Independent School District|
|310 E. Market St.|
ESC Region 7
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Superintendent||Dr. Russell D. Marshall|
|Students and staff|
|Athletic conference||UIL District 8 Class 4A Division 1|
|Colors||green and white|
- Mabank High School (grades 9-12)
- Mabank Junior High School (grades 7-8)
- Mabank Intermediate School (grades 5-6)
- Central Elementary School (PK-4)
- Lakeview Elementary School (Kinder-4)
- Southside Elementary School (PK-4)
- Ford, Ashley (2019-01-04). "Italy ISD superintendent resigns after 8 years of service". Waxahachie Daily Light. Retrieved 2019-04-20.
He begins work as the superintendent of schools with Mabank ISD on Jan. 7.
- "Mabank ISD". Mabank ISD.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|