From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mabe may refer to:
- Mabe, Cornwall, a village and civil parish in west Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Mabe, Nepal, a village development committee
- Mabë, a settlement in the Lezhë District, Albania
- Mabe (surname)
- Mattias "Mäbe" Johansson, a founding member of the Swedish metal band Dissection
- Mabe (company), a Mexican-based company which designs, produces and distributes appliances around the world
- A fictional village in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mabe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.