From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mabo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mabo may refer to:
- Mabo, Togo, a village in Togo
- Eddie Mabo (1936–1992), from Australia's Torres Strait Islands, who fought a court case over the title to his tribe's traditional lands
- Mabo (film), a 2012 Australian telemovie about Eddie Mabo's battle for Aboriginal land title rights
- Mabo v Queensland (No 1) (1988), court case striking down the Coast Islands Act under the Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Mabo v Queensland (No 2) (1992), court case recognizing native title in Australia for the first time
- Mabo: Life of an Island Man, a film produced and co-directed by Trevor Graham
- Ma Bo (Chinese writer, born 1947), Blood Red Sunset
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mabo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.