Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Mabo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mabo may refer to:
- Mabo, Togo, a village in Togo
- Mabo Arrondissement, an area in Kaffrine Region, Senegal
- Eddie Mabo (1936–1992), from Australia's Torres Strait Islands, who fought a court case over the title to his tribe's traditional lands
- Mabo (film), a 2012 Australian telemovie about Eddie Mabo's battle for Aboriginal land title rights
- Mabo v Queensland (No 1) (1988), court case striking down the Coast Islands Act under the Racial Discrimination Act 1975
- Mabo v Queensland (No 2) (1992), court case recognizing native title in Australia for the first time
- Mabo: Life of an Island Man, a film produced and co-directed by Trevor Graham
- Bonita Mabo (c. 1943 – 2018), Australian educator and activist
- Ma Bo (born 1947), Chinese writer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mabo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.