This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Neighborhood of Henderson
The south entrance gate to MacDonald Highlands, at Horizon Ridge Parkway.
|Mountain Range||Black Mountain|
The highlands are situated approximately 15 miles (25 km) from the Las Vegas Strip and 20 miles (32 km) from Downtown Las Vegas. It sits on the edges of the McCullough Mountains and overlooks much of Henderson and Greater Las Vegas including the Las Vegas Strip.
It is one of the highest points of Greater Las Vegas. Although guard-gated, and separated from other Henderson neighborhoods by the Dragonridge Country Club, it is bordered by the communities of Del Webb to the west, The Canyons to the southwest, McCullough Hills to the northeast and west, and Green Valley Ranch to the northwest.
The 89012 zip code, where the neighborhood is located, has the 7th highest per-capita income in the United States.
- "From atop the hill, the 'right to a view'". Las Vegas Sun. December 11, 2005. Retrieved September 13, 2011.
- Driving directions to LV Strip from Highlands
- Driving directions to Downtown from Highlands
- "Developer who sold DragonRidge Country Club now buying it back". Las Vegas Review-Journal. 2016-02-25. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- Las Vegas Business Press :: News : Inspirada brings 'New Urbanism' feel to Henderson community
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|