MacEwan LRT Station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MacEwan (ETS))
MacEwan Station is a LRT station on the Metro Line in Edmonton, Alberta. It is located across from MacEwan University on 105 Avenue between 103 and 104 Street. The station opened on September 6, 2015.
Around the station
- Bell Tower
- Boyle Street Education Centre
- Central McDougall
- CN Tower
- Epcor Tower
- MacEwan University City Centre Campus
- Rogers Place
- Ramsay, Caley (September 6, 2015). "After lengthy delay, Metro Line LRT opens to riders". Global News Edmonton. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- "SD160 Light Rail Vehicle" (PDF). Siemens Transportation Systems, Inc. May 2007. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 26, 2010. Retrieved August 1, 2014.
- "Metro Line Delay FAQ" (PDF). City of Edmonton. October 8, 2014. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- Downtown arena has big potential