Mac meic Aedh Ua Flaithbheartaigh
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mac meic Aedh Ua Flaithbheartaigh (died 1091) was King of Iar Connacht.
The chief who died in 1091 is given as mac meic Aed Ua Flaithbheartaigh/son of the son of Aedh Ua Flaithbheartaigh, hence his forename is unknown. No further details are known.
Aedh Ua Flaithbheartaigh
|King of Iar Connacht
Flaithbertaigh Ua Flaithbertaigh
- West or H-Iar Connaught Ruaidhrí Ó Flaithbheartaigh, 1684 (published 1846, ed. James Hardiman).
- Origin of the Surname O'Flaherty, Anthony Matthews, Dublin, 1968, p. 40.
- Irish Kings and High-Kings, Francis John Byrne (2001), Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
- Annals of Ulster at CELT: Corpus of Electronic Texts at University College Cork
- Byrne, Francis John (2001), Irish Kings and High-Kings, Dublin: Four Courts Press, ISBN 978-1-85182-196-9
|This biography of a member of an Irish royal house is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|