From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up macabre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macabre is a quality of some artistic or literary works characterized by a grim or ghastly atmosphere or a heavy emphasis on gruesome portrayals of death.
Macabre may also refer to:
- Macabre (short fiction and poetry journal), edited and published by Connecticut poet/author, Joseph Payne Brennan, New Haven, CT, Twenty-three (23) issues, I - XXIII, 1957–1976
- Macabre (1958 film), a thriller directed by William Castle
- Macabre (1980 film), a horror thriller directed by Lamberto Bava
- Macabre (2009 film), an Indonesian horror/slasher film
- Macabre (album), by Dir en grey
- Macabre (band), a metal band
- Pentagram (band), previously known as Macabre, an American heavy metal band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macabre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.