From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For medieval city, see Majar.
- Macareus (son of Aeolus), the son of Aeolus and either Enarete or Amphithea.
- Macareus (son of Helios), one of the Heliadae, a son of Rhodus and Helios, who became king of Lesbos.
- Macareus, a son of Lycaon, eponym of the town of Macaria in Arcadia.
- Macareus, a companion to Odysseus on his voyages, from Nericus, who also encountered Aeneas. He was one of those who got transformed into pigs by Circe.
- Macareus, a king of Locris and father to Euboea.
- Macareus, one of the Lapiths at the wedding of Pirithous and Hippodamia; he killed the Centaur Erigdoupus.
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|