Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Macareus, a son of Lycaon, eponym of the town of Macaria in Arcadia.
- Macareus (son of Aeolus), the son of Aeolus and either Enarete or Amphithea.
- Macareus (son of Helios), one of the Heliadae, a son of Rhodus and Helios, who became king of Lesbos.
- Macareus, one of the Lapiths at the wedding of Pirithous and Hippodamia; he killed the Centaur Erigdupus //.
- Macareus, a companion to Odysseus on his voyages, from Nericus, who also encountered Aeneas. He was one of those who got transformed into pigs by Circe.
- Macareus, a king of Locris and father to Euboea.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|