From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macassar or Makassar may refer to:macassar
- Makassar, a city in Indonesia
- Makassar Strait, a strait in Indonesia
- Macassar, Western Cape, a town in South Africa
- Macassar Village, Western Cape, an informal settlement in South Africa
- Macassar, Mozambique, a village in north-eastern Mozambique
- Pante Macassar, a city in East Timor
- Macassar oil
- Antimacassar, cloth to protect against soiling by the oil
- Makassarese language, also known as Makassar
- Makassar, song of Al Bano & Romina Power
- Makassar Ebony (Diospyros celebica) wood
- Makassar-class landing platform dock, a class of amphibious warfare ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macassar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.