From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Macclesfield is a market town in Cheshire, England.
Macclesfield may also refer to:
- Macclesfield (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency represented in the British House of Commons
- Macclesfield (borough), a local government district and borough in Cheshire, England
- Macclesfield, South Australia, a town in the Adelaide Hills area of South Australia
- Macclesfield, Victoria, another town in Australia
- Macclesfield Bank or Zhongsha Islands is an elongated sunken atoll of underwater reefs and shoals in South China Sea and part of the disputed South China Sea Islands
- Macclesfield, North Carolina, a town in eastern North Carolina, U.S.A.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macclesfield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.