|Born||16 January 1996|
|Current team||TIS Racing|
|Discipline||Road and track|
|Rider type||Sprinter (Road)|
Macey Stewart (born 16 January 1996) is an Australian professional racing cyclist. She joined the Orica-AIS team in 2015. Stewart took two gold medals at the 2014 UCI Juniors Track World Championships, in the omnium and as part of the successful Australian team pursuit squad, and went on to win the junior time trial at the 2014 UCI Road World Championships in Ponferrada.
- Oceania Track Championships
- 3rd Omnium, ITS Melbourne - Hisense Grand Prix
- "Macey Stewart". GreenEDGE-AIS. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "High Performance > Rider Profiles > Female > Macey Stewart". Cycling Australia. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- "Macey Stewart". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 22 March 2015.
- Brown, Gregor (31 October 2014). "Junior world champion Macey Stewart in hit-and-run incident". Cycling Weekly. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
|This biographical article relating to Australian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|