|Initial release||1 August 2003|
|Stable release||1.8.1 / September 20, 2010|
|Preview release||1.9.0 M2 / September 20, 2010|
|Type||Event-driven web application framework|
|License||Apache 2.0 for 1.6 and lower, GPLv3 with Classpath exception for 1.8+|
Mach-II is a web-application framework focused on easing software development and maintenance. It was the first Object-Oriented framework for CFML. It was maintained by a group of dedicated open source programmers, however on September 3, 2013, the group announced they would no longer be developing on or supporting Mach-II. The framework will continue to remain available in its current release and they encouraged others to fork or take over the project if desired.
- [http:/trac.mach-ii.com/machii/wiki/FAQReleaseHistory "Mach-II Release History"]. Retrieved 2008-10-14.
- Mach-II About Framework Mission
- Mach-II Features
- Mach-II for PHP article at DevShed
- Mach-II Dev Guide at Macromedia (now Adobe)
- Mach-II web site
- The Harmonious Programmer - The blog of Peter J. Farrell
- Mach-II.de the german side - Mach-II (the German side)
- Mach-II for PHP - PHP Version (Archive)
Mach-II Open Source Applications
- MachBlog - A full-featured Mach-II blogging application.