From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Machiavelli, Machiavellian, or Machiavellianism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Niccolò Machiavelli (1469–1527) was an Italian political philosopher, musician, poet and romantic comedic playwright.
Machiavelli may also refer to:
- Machiavellianism, the employment of cunning and duplicity named after Machiavelli
- Machiavelli: The Prince, a DOS game centered on trading and skullduggery
- Machiavel, a Belgian rock group
- "Machiavellism", a song on the album Withering to Death. by Dir en Grey
- Makaveli, a pseudonym adopted by the late American rapper Tupac Shakur
- Machiavelli (card game), the Dutch version of Citadels
- Machiavelli (Italian card game), a card game derived from Rummy
- Machiavelli (board game), the Avalon Hill board game
- Thoughts on Machiavelli, a book by Leo Strauss in which he dissects the work of Niccolò Machiavelli
- Machiavelli and the Four Seasons, a 1995 album by the Australian rock group TISM (This Is Serious Mum)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machiavelli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.