(Redirected from Machiavellian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Machiavellianism or Machiavellian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Machiavellianism or Machiavellian may refer to:
- Political realism
- Machiavellianism (politics), the supposed political philosophy of Niccolò Machiavelli.
- Machiavellianism (psychology), a psychological trait centered on cold and manipulative behavior
- Machiavellian intelligence, concept in primatology that deals with the ability to be in a successful political engagement with social groups
- Machiavellian (horse), 1987–2004, an American racehorse
- The Prince, 16th-century political treatise by Machiavelli
- All pages with titles containing Machiavellian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machiavellianism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.