(Redirected from Machiavellian)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Machiavellianism or Machiavellian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Machiavellianism or Machiavellian may refer to:
- The political (or, occasionally, military) philosophy of Niccolò Machiavelli
- Machiavellianism (politics), conduct reflecting a popular idea of the political philosophy of Machiavelli
- Machiavellianism (psychology), a psychological trait centered on cold and manipulative behavior
- Machiavellianism in the workplace, manipulative behavior studied by organizational psychologists
- Machiavellian intelligence, in primatology and evolutionary psychology, the ability to be in a successful political engagement with social groups
- Machiavellian (horse), 1987–2004, an American racehorse
- The Prince, 16th-century political treatise by Machiavelli
- All pages with titles containing Machiavellian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machiavellianism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.