Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Directed by||Hiroshi Inagaki|
|Music by||Masaru Sato|
- Toshiro Mifune − 'Yojimbo' Tozaburo Shinogi
- Yujiro Ishihara − Yataro
- Ruriko Asaoka − Okuni
- Shintaro Katsu − Gentetsu
- Kinnosuke Nakamura − Heima Ibuki
- Chusha Ichikawa − Unknown Samurai
Machibuse was released in Japan by Toho on April 29, 1970. It was released by Toho International in the United States with English subtitles as The Ambush on December 18, 1970. The film was re-issued in 1971 under the title Machibuse.
- Galbraith IV 1996, p. 103.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|