(Redirected from Machine readable)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up machine-readable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Machine-readability, while unrelated titles should be moved to Machine-readability (disambiguation).
Machine-readability may refer to:
- Machine-readable cataloging, MARC standards, digital formats for the description of items catalogued by libraries
- Machine-readable data, data (or metadata) in a format that can be easily processed by a computer
- Machine-readable dictionary, a dictionary stored as machine (computer) data instead of being printed on paper
- Machine-Readable Documents, documents whose content can be readily processed by computers
- Machine-readable medium, a medium capable of storing data in a format readable by a mechanical device
- Machine-readable passport, a machine-readable travel document
- Machine-readable postal marking (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Machine-readability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.