|Genres||Metalcore, melodic death metal|
|Years active||2003 - 2008 (on hiatus)|
|Labels||Metal Blade Records|
|Associated acts||Butterfly Coma, Caliban|
|Past members||Svan Luppus
Machinemade God was a metalcore band from Essen, Germany, formed in 2003. They are currently signed to Metal Blade Records through which their debut album The Infinity Complex was released on March 21, 2006. The album was produced by Jacob Bredahl, ex-vocalist of Hatesphere.
Machinemade God have supported many famous bands including God Forbid, Caliban, Heaven Shall Burn, As I Lay Dying and Dry Kill Logic. In Summer 2006 they did a 4-week tour all over Europe together with Evergreen Terrace and the UK with Parkway Drive. They also played at the 2007 Summer Breeze Open Air.
Currently they have released their second full-length album called Masked which on their Myspace stated the official release date to be September 4, 2007. The Album is considered to be a step ahead in the bands direction, leading to what was said about Masked on their Myspace Page: "It is faster and heavier, yet more melodic and diverse than their debut “The Infinity Complex” ever was."
On Friday August 29, 2008 Machinemade God confirmed on their MySpace page in a blog that vocalist Flow Velten and the band had parted ways for personal reasons. The band failed to find a replacement, therefore eventually hiatus.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2013)|
- Current Members
- Sky Hoff (Butterfly Coma) - Guitar, Clean Vocals (2004-present)
- David Dattler - Bass (2007-present)
- Marc Niedersberg - Guitar (2007-present)
- Former Members
- Flow Velten - Vocals (2003-2008)
- Sven Luppus - Bass (2003-2007)
- Max Kotzmann - Drums (2004-2007)
- Sebastian Goeb - Drums (2003-2004)
- Marc "Devo" Kuesters - Drums (2003)
- Holger Kiparski - Guitar (2003-2007)
- Sven Kalinowski (Butterfly Coma) - Drums (2007-2008)
|This article about a German band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|